How can we keep the festival planet-friendly?
We want tomorrow’s event to be fun messy and interactive, just how art should be…
We would nonetheless like to remind all attendees that we should reduce waste from the festival, not only to save the festival organisers and venue cleaners a job, but in respect of Mother Earth! 🌍
Let’s keep the event tomorrow low waste. Here’s some tips on how to have a fun and sustainable day:
– Consider cycling, walking or taking public transport to the venue – Nuffield City Theatre has a bus stop within walking distance connecting 8 bus routes in the city, or is a short 10 minute walk from Southampton Central train station
– Bring a reusable flask for hot drinks
– Bring a reusable water bottle (you will be able to fill up your bottle behind the bar)
– Bring a couple of reusable bags to take away any goodies you make
– Please take your rubbish with you or use designated bins at the venue
– There will be a designated area in the cafe for you to drop off any crisp, popcorn, cracker packets or biscuit wrappers (free of food and NO sweets please) to be recycled!
See you tomorrow morning 🌞🌈🌍🚮